Robert A. Enholm
Manager of Marketing and Events
Manager of Business and Operations
The Woodrow Wilson House has been owned by the National Trust for Historic Preservation since 1961 and operated as a museum since 1963. 2013 marks the 50th anniversary of the opening of the Woodrow Wilson House to the public.
Donations to the “Woodrow Wilson House” are donations to the National Trust for Historic Preservation, a charity qualified as a 501(c)(3) organization. Such donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
To make a donation, you may make an online donation or write a check to either “Woodrow Wilson House” or “National Trust for Historic Preservation” and mail it to us at
Woodrow Wilson House
2340 S Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20008
The Woodrow Wilson House is a national historic landmark and house museum that focuses on President Wilson’s “Washington Years (1912-1924)”. The museum promotes a greater awareness of Wilson’s public life and ideals for future generations through guided tours, exhibition and educational programs. The museum also serves as a community preservation model and resource, dedicated to the stewardship and presentation of an authentic collection and property.
The Woodrow Wilson House is a property of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, a privately funded, non-profit corporation, helping people protect, enhance and enjoy the places that matter to them.
Ambassador Victor H. Ashe
Anthony (Tony) W. Atkiss
Linna Barnes – Chair
Nancy A. Bliss
David C. Chalker
Donald H. Dewey
Elizabeth (Betsy) Cooper Doyle
Edward F. Gerber
Frank B. Gilbert
Dr. Dianne T. McRae