The President Woodrow Wilson House offers the opportunity to entertain your guests in classic Washington style. Ideal for all your events, from small Dinners to large Receptions, Wilson House is epitomizes the ‘Washington Scene’ and offers a unique glimpse into the history of our nation’s capital.
While entertaining in the fully restored rooms of this Georgian revival townhouse, your guests have the opportunity to view elaborate gifts of state from around the world, important materials from Wilson’s presidency, objects from the White House, family items and personal objects.
Conveniently located just five blocks from Dupont Circle in the Embassy Row neighborhood, Woodrow Wilson House is an elegant and historic site for your next event.
In addition to the authentically furnished museum rooms, Wilson House offers the use of the fully restored garden on two levels and a tiled terrace. The main museum rooms (the library, drawing room and dining room) and the gardens are available to your guests throughout your event and can accommodate receptions up to 125 in the house alone or 200 using both the house and garden.
Groups of 36 or fewer may dine in the presidential dining room with cocktails throughout the house; larger groups may stroll through the museum rooms and out to the terrace for a reception in the restored garden. Small meeting rooms and luncheon space are available, as are catered tea tours for groups.
- Presidential Dining Room – 36pp seated
- Museum – 125pp standing
- Museum and Garden – 200pp standing or 120pp seated
- Meeting space up to 25pp.
Rates and Availability
- Receptions or Dinners: $2,850 – $6,600
- Meetings: Available Mondays. Additional weekdays may be available as our tour schedule permits. Call for cost and availability.
- Evening event space is available between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. (note: outdoor activities must end by 10:00 p.m.)
- Daytime events may be held on Mondays or in the garden as museum activities permit.
- Fees represent a maximum six hour use, including the time of the caterer to set up and clean up. Additional time may be contracted at the rate of $500 an hour.
- Wilson House rental fees include the use of the museum and garden, museum staff interpreters and security. Your caterer will provide linens, tableware, and furniture as needed.
A $500 refundable security deposit is required and will be refunded no later than thirty (30) days after the event if it is determined that no damage has occurred and no other charges are outstanding.
Wilson House works with a preferred list of vendors to assure that your event runs smoothly.
For additional information, please contact Sarah Andrews via email.