The Woodrow Wilson House wants you to volunteer or intern!
Come share your love of history and volunteer or intern at the President Woodrow Wilson House. The Museum recruits and trains interns and volunteers to engage with the Wilson House and our visitors in several ways.
Opportunities are available for the following positions:
Interns: Winter internships are available in
- Curation and Interpretation
- Museum Communications and Marketing
- Museum Operations and Management
Volunteers: Our volunteer program is ongoing.
We have a wide range of positions and opportunities to get involved and give back to the community ranging from:
- Gardening (tending to Edith Wilson’s magnificent orchid and African violet collection in our splendid solarium and tending to our spectacular outdoor, historic gem of a hidden garden)
- Managing the charming gift shop and retail
- Docent positions in our historic, authentic museum
- Assistance with parties and events
- Decorating a historic Georgian revival style home for holidays and parties
- Monitoring rooms during large events, from Vintage Game Nights to Speakeasy Soirees
- Research – the world is your oyster at Wilson House
- Fundraising – outreach to our loyal supporters and welcoming new donors into the fold
- Marketing and Communications – help us build and direct traffic to this historic house
- Photography and social media – help us document history in the making
- Musicians (care to perform on our Steinway Concert grand piano?)
Contact us at WilsonHouse@WoodrowWilsonHouse.org and get involved today